Monday, December 3, 2007

Famous Quotes Quiz


Here's a multiple choice quiz to see how well you remember unimportant things famous people said. If you remember every one of these quotes correctly, chances are you've forgotten something important. Like how many children you have. To check your score, you'll find the correct number to the left of the right quote. Good luck!

-by numbsain... Well, do ya punk?!

Charlton Heston said:
1. SOYLENT GREEN HAS TRANSFAT!!!
2. SOY BEANS ARE EVIL!!
3. COLLARD GREENS EAT PEOPLE!!!
4. SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!

Charlton Heston said:
1. Get your greedy hands off my butt you damn dirty ape!
2. Take your filthy sandwiches and never come back Mildred!
3. Get your filthy paws off me you damn dirty ape!
4. Unhand me you big hairy gorilla!

Jack Nicholson said:

1. The fruit?! You can't HAVE all the fruit!
2. Vermouth?! You can't be all out of vermouth!
3. The flute?! You call that playing the flute?
4. The truth?! You can't handle the truth!

Jack Nicholson said:
1. Yeah, hold my chicklets between yer tits!
2. Yeah, hold the chicken between your knees!
3. You like chicken? Wait until you get a load of these!
4. Just gimme the flapjacks and there better be a smiley face on it!

Sean Connery said:

1. Bond, Hymie Bond.
2. Bond, James Bond.
3. Blond, dumb Blond.
4. Danger is my middle name, Melvin's my game.

Clark Gable said:
1. Frankie my dear, I hate River Dance.
2. Franklin you queer, I'm not wearing pants.
3. Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.
4. Frappuccino my dear? I don't like the damn things.

Judy Garland said:

1. Rhinos and peacocks and yaks, how cool!
2. Herpes and syphilis and crabs, oh shit!
3. Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
4. Leather and handcuffs and whips, oh boy!

Judy Garland said:
1. Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
2. Frankly Toto, I don't give a damn if we're in Kansas anymore.
3. Toto, get your filthy paws off me you damn dirty dog!
4. Tattoo, show our guests to their cabins.

Rodney King said:
1. Can't we all just get a bunch of pizzas and pig out?
2. I have a dream...
3. Can't you kids just play nice?
4. Can't we all just get along?

Jackie Gleason said:

1. One of these days Alice, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you!
2. One of these days Alice, I'm gonna learn to act!
3. One of these days Alice, BOINK! Right in the kiester!
4. One of these days Alice, POW! Right in the kisser!

Tom Hanks said:

1. Whitney Houston, you have a drug problem.
2. Houston, somethin' jumped up and bit me!
3. One of these day's Houston... Bang! Zoom! Straight to the moon.
4. Houston, we have a problem.

Dezi Arnaz said:

1. We'll still be here: a starving Mexican and a half eaten brunette.
2. We'll still be here: a stunning blonde and a damn dirty ape.
3. We'll still be here: a starving Cuban and a dirty brunette.
4. We'll still be here; a lousy actor and a dirty ho.

James Earl Jones said;
1. Luke, I'm your mother.
2. Look, up in the sky...
3. Luke, I don't give a damn.
4. Luke I'm your father.

Lassie said:
1. Meo-o-o-w purr purr.
2. Bark! ...Bark-Bark!
3. Cock-a-doodle-doo-o-o!
4. I'm not an animal, I'm a human being!

Lon Chaney Jr. said:
1. Mortuary! Mortuary!
2. Sanitary! Sanitary!
3. Sanctuary! Sanctuary!
4. Why don't you come up and see me some time?

Robert DeNiro said:
1. I coulda been a contender.
2. I coulda had a V8.
3. I coulda been a ballerina.
4. Adri-i-a-a-a-an!

Robert DeNiro said:
1. Are we talking?
2. Are you talking to me?
3. Am I talking to you? I don't think so.
4. Can we talk?

James Dean said:
1. You're tearing me a new asshole!
2. You're tearing my new shirt!
3. You're ripping me up into teensy weensy pieces!
4. You're tearing me apart!

Clint Eastwood said:
1. Ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya punk?!
2. Are you feelin' lucky? GIT YER HANDS OFF MY DOG! C'mere lucky, did he hurt you boy?
3. Ask yourself one question: "Do I feel hungry? Well, you wanna go grab a bite?
4. Go ahead PUNK! Make me queen for a day ...

Marlon Brando said:
1. I'll make him a omelette he can't digest.
2. I'll give him a hickey he can't explain.
3. I'll make him an offer he can't refuse.
4. I'll make him an offer, and if he refuses, he can keep his lousy candy bar wrapper!

Dustin Hoffman said:

1. I'm pimpin' here!
2. I'm walkin' here!
3. I'm ad libbin' here!
4. Hey you just ran over my foot!

Humphrey Bogart said:
1. Here's looking at you kid.
2. He was looking at me, not you, kid.
3. He looks like your kid.
4. Here's how you look kid, pretty stupid eh?

Greta Garbo said:
1. I vant to suck your blood.
2. I vant to eat a vorm.
3. I vant to be alone.
4. I vish I vas an Oscar Meyer Veiner.

Sylvester Stallone said:
1. I'm your worst nightmare.
2. I'm the worst actor.
3. I'm your fairy godmother .
4. I'm a waste of toilet paper.

Arnold Schwarzenegger said:
1. Hasta la huevos, baby.
2. Hasta la vista, baby.
3. Yo quiero taco bell, baby.
4. I'm the worst actor, baby.

Meryl Streep said:
1. A dingo stole my baby.
2. A baby ate my dingo.
3. A bimbo stole my baby.
4. D. I. N.G.O. and din-go was his name-o.

Adam West said:
1. To the dressing room Robin.
2. To the bat cave Robin.
3. To the fat farm Robert.
4. Let's go spelunking Robin.

Patrick Stewart said:
1. Make it a double number one.
2. Make it so number one.
3. Cause it to happen now number one.
4. I've got to go number one, maybe number two as well.

James Cagney said:
1. You dirty old man...
2. You stinky weasle washing fudge-packer...
3. You dirty rat...
4. You little dickens...

William Shatner said:

1. Muscles, do something...
2. Bones, do something...
3. Skin, do something...
4. Organs, don't just lie there, do something...

Popeye said:
1. Blow my brains out Olive!
2. Olive, you really blow my mind girlfriend!
3. Blow me down!
4. Go blow it out your ass!

Gary Coleman said:

1. Just what are you insinuating Willis?
2. One of these days Willis, BANG! ZOOM! To the mezzanine!
3. Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis?
4. Ga-a-arsh Wilbur!