Thursday, November 8, 2007

Cogito ergo sum: Interview with René Descartes' Ghost

Thank you for joining us Mr. Descartes. For our listening audience, would you mind telling us a little bit about yourself?

I think, therefore, I am.

You think therefore you are?

I am.

I am?

You are.

You are?

I am.

You are what?

I am aware.

You are aware of what?

That I am.

That you are what?

I think.

You think what?

Many things, therefore, I am.

You are what?

I exist.

I can see that.

Exactly. And you are.

And I am what?

And you exist.

Of course I exist. But could you please tell our audience something about you?

I am.

Damn it Mr. Descartes, you are WHAT?

I am aware. I think.

There’s one thing I know, Mr. Descartes, this ridiculous interview is over. Good bye.

I am no longer.

~Goldmind