Thursday, January 17, 2008

Oyster Chat


Molly: Hey Shelly, you look blobby today.

Shelly: Oh shucks Moll' thanks. I've been extracting more calcium lately. You're looking rather wrinkled and slimy yourself. Are you still dating that mussel?

Molly:
Nah. He and this scallop on Shoreline at High tide the knot. How about you Pearl?

Pearl:
Well I let this guy into my shell and of coarse he let a grain of sand in...

Shelly: Oh how irritating!

Pearl: Oh tell me about it. He turned out to be shooter for the lob. I swear, no more lobsters.

Molly: So what did you do about the sand?

Pearl: What could I do, I covered it with nacre and made an irregular black, take a look.

Shelly:
Well at least its irregular.

Pearl: Yeah, so after that I said: “bye bi-valve...”

Molly: Shh! Clam up Pearl. Here comes your mother.

Shelly:
I can't believe that's the mother-of-pearl, look at all those colors?

Pearl: Every one in the rainbow. Yeesh!

Molly: So garish!

Shelly:
Oh look girls here comes a human female! Ooh! she's skinny dipping!

Pearl: Oh how beautiful! Oh my, she's going to sit right down on top of me, I'm blessed!

Molly: Aaaaaah! Oh, it's magnificent!

Shelly:
Oooooh! Such beautiful creatures! look at that!

Pearl: Oh the aroma is intoxicating! Right now girls, the world is my human!

Shelly: Do they all look like that?

Molly: Not at first but when they get older they really start to blossom.

Pearl: Oh. just look at those wrinkles and folds... just gorgeous.

Shelly: HEY! YOU LITTLE BASTARDS, GET OFFA ME!!!

Pearl: Oh listen Shelly, it's no use. Barnacles are just a part of life.

Molly: Yeah look at all mine.

Pearl: Oh they're not so bad, with the seaweed you hardly notice 'em.

Shelley: I suppose.

Molly:
Oh, looks like low tide. G'night girls, don't wake up on the half shell next to a lemon wedge.

by numbsain


Editors note: This is in no way meant to demean, demoralize or make fun of oysters... Um... What am I talking about? Of course it's meant to make fun of those stupid little slimy bi-valve retards of the sea! They're disgusting and I would never eat one. They're raunchy, nasty, bottom feeders filled with poisons and parasites extracted from the disgusting ocean water. And they're NOTHING like women, who ever said that was a moron and aphrodisiac? Puh-leeese.